International market input
Receive market input on consumers’ habits
Molding consumer’s needs by creating a new Italian food culture
Develop assortment in accordance with the local consumer’s tastes
Offer new products to seize and experiment new opportunities
Strict quality checks
Partnerships with major producers and local retailers
Strong technical partners (in the logistics, legal business, financial, etc. field) with knowledge of the GCC markets
Development of the Ho.Re.Ca. channel
Customs clearance of goods
Defining needs in terms of investment
Thanks to the specific skills of the “supply chain experts” and further to targeted collaborations with the most important Italian trade platforms, leaders in the large-scale retail sector, MAGAZZINO ITALIA offers exclusive and flexible projects, tailor-made for every single customer on the basis of:
- Products: research and definition of the product according to its variety/breed, origin and qualitative characteristics in line with the requests of the local market of destination.
- Origin: ensuring of control and traceability of any product bearing the “trademark” of Italian farmers.
- Price: optimizing the achievement of the best value for money.
- Sales & Marketing support: information programs addressed to consumers about the values of Italian farming supply chains and support in promoting sales, locally also through MAGAZZINO ITALIA (Dubai).
- Internationalization: on an exclusive basis, of “100% Italian” products.
- Selection: Mass market products (Good quality – High volumes – Wide assortment) by COOP experts and Premium products (Top quality) by Eataly experts.